Enchanted River Escapade

October 18 - (6:20 AM)

Clyd and I travel from Compostela to Trento where my friend Agnes and Jeffrey were waiting. It was just a quick plan when we met at Davao few days ago that after Jeffrey's birthday (October 17, 2009) we will go to the so called Enchanted River at Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur. I was really intrigued just from hearing its name.

We arrived at Trento at exactly 7:00 AM. Clyd's motor speed is quite fast that I haven't noticed we just take Compostela to Trento for only 30 minutes. Oh well, that's really what I wanted, to come early to our destination. After we arrived at Jeffrey's house, we ate breakfast and then get ready for our long and tiring travel. 'Coz they said the way to our destination is a bunch of rough roads. Ouch!

Here are some of our photos:

Before we leave. Say Cheese!



We stopped at Agusan and visit our dear friend Polding and his wife. Picture2x again.



Love the view, so we stopped for a while and take pictures.^_^



At the entrance of Enchanted River, 12km to the destination.



At last, we arrive at around 11:30 AM. ^_^



Swimming time!



Before we leave Enchanted River. With a kid joiner! ^_^



Visit Enchanted River, Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur and get the chance to see the beautiful gift of mother nature.


14 comments:



Jepox said...

Nice one ngay.. mausab pa unta.. heheh kay mo ambak na jud ko didto sa taas.. Post nalang nku video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbls2JPiCZA

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

audy said...

@anonymous: whoever you are, thanks for leaving comment. I'm too busy now that I wasn't able create new post. Anyway, if I have time I'll try to compose new blog to add some update. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Hope to see same more information in futere.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Interesting posti for me//

Anonymous said...

Interesting for me//
/

Anonymous said...

I like this site. Really nice place for all

Anonymous said...

Mm, its fantastic-/

Anonymous said...

Good article. Thank you.