Newbee's Work...

Hi, since we started our business last February we accept everything our customers need/wants. Even if I still haven't tried doing it. Even if I'm not sure if I could do it. I still accepted it because it challenges me to try my ability and capacity. So, here are the compilation of my layouts. You are free to critic each design I made. ^_^


The first Perfume Sticker's Layout I made. This was a project of a high school student in our place. This is the reason why I was forced to explore corel since I haven't tried layouting before. I even regret I did not listen to my teacher before "Mr. Eric Ricablanca", while he is lecturing about corel draw. The reason why I'm not attentive in his classes is because I am thinking I wouldn't learn layouting because I'm not an artist. But, I'm wrong. Totally wrong. Even if you're not an artist you could still create layouts out of your imagination. I don't know. Maybe it's just because I am forced for if I will not do it my customer will have no project to pass. hehe!


The second Perfume sticker layout I made.


The third Perfume sticker layout I made. The Naruto background was requested by the customer. ^_^


The fourth Perfume sticker layout I made. The student emphasized that he wanted the background to be a leaf with raindrops in it. But I haven't found a nice image of it that's why used this image instead. I think this is much better and the customer liked it.


The fifth Perfume sticker layout I made. The customer's perfume bottle is axe. I get the idea of the background from the bottle's design which is I think a graffiti. So, I googled a graffiti design and here it is.


The fifth Perfume sticker layout I made. I am really tired when I do this that's why this has the shortest time of creation. ;)


This was made when I realized my pocketbooks 4 rent needs to have a label so that everyone could notice. I'm not familiar with the effects in corel but I just explored and end up with this layout. :)


This is the first logo layout I made. I didn't think I could make a logo but I did! So happy I made this. ;)


I made it just for fun.. This is the logo of the No. 1 television channel in our place.
I just changed the color of it.


Our Computer Services Shop's Logo..Actually my brother told us that the name should be Claemyr Unlimited Solutions. But I removed the unlimited because it doesn't fit on our shop since we don't have a photocopier and a scanner. Therefore, we cannot say we have unlimited solution. Right? ;)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

No matter what others say, I think it is still interesting and useful maybe necessary to improve some minor things