My Level Up Escapades I cannot Forget..^_^



Being a part of Levelup Company is very memorable for me. I learned many things, met many friends and gone to many place I haven't been before. Sad i wasn't able to get pics to all places I've been. But here are the few I only have:


PAGADIAN CITY
(6 hours from Zamboanga City)


The very unique pedicab I've ever seen. =)


At my back is the road down to the city proper of Pagadian. The coolest place I've ever been. We've strolled over the place and I was very impressed because even narrow streets we're still cemented. (Their government is not really corrupt, I think. Hehehe)



Pagadian's Market. Fishes are so cheap that I want to buy all..hahaha! This is the place where I found out that my favorite seaweed(GUSO) are just dried and made slippers???? Cool!


ZAMBOANGA CITY

Forty minutes (plane travel) from Davao.
Zamboanga's a place of Muslims. At first I was really scared because it was my first time to be in a place we're most of the people I encounter in the streets are Muslims wearing their usual Muslim costumes. What even scares me is in every corner of the streets there are soldiers/army watching over. (In my mind, there should be really bombers anywhere). But my Co-employee who stayed there for a long time assures us that it's safe. People in Zamboanga are speaking in Chabakano. (is the spelling correct). And God, I really don't understand, so I'm obligued to speak tagalog and they are too. hehehe.



Zamboanga's Airport



Streets of Zamboanga


CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY

Eight hours (bus travel) from Davao City.
I cannot forget this place because this is the longest trip I've ever had in all my trip in Levelup. And it really bores me that I couldn't help but miss the people I've left behind and wanted to go home. But if I arrive @ Cagayan I'm not disappointed because Cagayan is really a lively place. I love DIVISORIA so much. And my most awaited day there is Friday because it's NIGHT CAFE!!!Yahoo! I love eating street foods there and most of all I love UKAY-UKAY 'coz it's very cheap! hehehe!


Me @ Divisoria, CDO



Me @ Carmen, CDO - Infront of Liceo de Cagayan



KIDAPAWAN CITY

Two hours (van travel) from Davao.
I love this place. It's so relaxing here. Sad, haven't gone to Agco river, the famous resort there. But, I'll go there one of this days..^_^




@ Kidapawan Van Terminal - We're going to Cagayan! ^_^


I hope I could find more of my travel pictures so that I could post it too. But I need more time to look for it. *Sigh*
Anyway, that's all for now. ^_^


0 comments: