My New PC!!!

September 3, 2009


I was really really eager to purchase a PC, even go on an installment basis as long as I could have a PC as soon as possible. Whew! But when I found out that my neighbor whose selling Computer sets, sells it for 21k and is offering a one-moth to pay basis. I said OMG! It's too expensive, I quickly consult my brother Jaycee, who is a programmer. Good thing he adviced me not to pursue that offer 'coz he too thinks it's expensive. After few minutes of chatting thru YM, he then suggested that I should assemble a PC in order to get a cheaper cost. I too thinks that's right, but he send a link and said "try this one". As I opened the link I'm so happy to found out that someone is selling a 2nd hand computer set for 8k only! Weeeh! I quickly get the sellers contact number and call to verify it those units were still available. I was so happy that he confirmed they still have 5 units left, that moment I decided to buy the computer. @ 7:30PM we went to the sellers house and buy the PC. Yahoo! I was soo hapi, knowing that the money I used came from my own effort in working.

Anyways, thanks to Davaosale and thanks to my brother Jaycee I already have a computer right now. ^_^

0 comments: